You have successfully submitted your appointment request.
Once an appointment is scheduled I will work on your design and I will show it to you on the appointment date, when minor amendments could be done if needed.
Unfortunately, I do not re-design pieces, and I appreciate your trust in my experience making my customers happy, as well as in my professional career as a tattoo artist.
However, if this made you somewhat uncomfortable, I would kindly ask you to re-think whether or not I am the artist you are seeking.
As for fares, check the following:
- Prices vary according to the design and the size.
- I charge hourly, that is $500 for the first hour, and $300 for every extra hour needed.
- In order to work on your idea, I will ask you for a deposit, which I will deduct from the final price of your tattoo. I will contact you to inform you how to make it.
- Small tattoos don’t usually take longer than an hour, while bigger tattoos can vary in length of time, however, in average, I normally will not charge over $2000 a day.
- Cancellations must be made at least 14 days in advance so as to get a full refund.
Also, bear in mind a few instructions in order to obtain the best tattoo result:
- Make sure to moisturise and exfoliate gently the area twice a day at least three weeks in advance before your appointment.
- Missing out on these simple steps will have a consequence on the final result, so if the skin is not well moisturised, the appointment will be cancelled.
It means so much to me.